The Administration for Children and Families is comprised of 19 offices including the Office of Regional Operations, which represents 10 regional offices around the country. Each office is specialized in its mission, supporting a variety of initiatives that empower families and individuals and improve access to services in order to create strong, healthy communities. Our programs fund a variety of projects from Native American Language Preservation to Refugee Resettlement to Child Care. The breadth of our programming allows us to positively impact the lives of individuals and families around the country. Learn more about ACF Offices.
*Approved as of November 19, 2015.
- Administration for Native Americans (ANA)
- Administration on Children, Youth and Families (ACYF)
- Children's Bureau (CB)
- Early Childhood Development (ECD)
- Family and Youth Services Bureau (FYSB)
- Office of Administration (OA)*
- Office of Child Care (OCC)
- Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE)
- Office of Communications (OC), formerly Office of Public Affairs (OPA)*
- Office of Community Services (OCS)
- Office of Family Assistance (OFA)
- Office of Head Start (OHS)
- Office of Human Services Emergency Preparedness and Response (OHSEPR)
- Office of Legislative Affairs and Budget (OLAB)
- Office of Planning, Research & Evaluation (OPRE)
- Office of Regional Operations (ORO)
- Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR)
- Office on Trafficking in Persons (OTIP)
- Public Assistance Reporting Information System (PARIS)
*Indicates support offices.