ACF Vision, Mission and Values
Children, youth, families, individuals, and communities who are resilient, safe, healthy, and economically secure.
To foster health and well-being by providing federal leadership, partnership, and resources for the compassionate and effective delivery of human services.
- Dedication…to promoting hope and opportunity for those in need of human services
- Excellence…in our performance, exemplified by innovations and solutions that are anchored in available evidence, build knowledge, and transcend boundaries
- Professionalism…in the manner in which we provide services, the attitude we bring, the relationships we build, and our commitment to the mission of the Administration for Children and Families
- Integrity…of the Administration for Children and Families as an organization, personified in ethical conduct by each of us
- Stewardship…of the resources entrusted to us by the people of the United States and accountability for and transparency in our actions as public servants
- Respect…for ourselves, for those we serve, with whom we work, and with whom we partner