ANA has developed a wide variety of resources to inform and connect with applicants, grantees and the public. The search engine below allows you to locate the resources relevant to you. The resource library includes guides, videos, fact sheets, reports, and webinars produced by ANA, our Technical Assistance Providers, our partners, and grantees.
Our resources clarify ANA processes, provide technical assistance, teach about our funding opportunities, and show what our grantees are accomplishing across the country.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, email us at email@example.com.
Browse By Topics
- Affordable Care Act (10)
- Applicant Resources (54)
- Best Practices (20)
- Economic Development (23)
- Grantee Resources (71)
- Language Immersion (14)
- Native Asset Building Initiative (8)
- Performance and Accountability (17)
- Project Management (22)
- Strengthening Families (4)
- Sustainability Resources (11)
- Sustainable Employment and Economic Development Strategies (9)
- Training and Technical Assistance (44)
- Tribal Governance (8)
Search by Keyword
- Published: December 7, 20162016 Native Youth Initiative for Leadership, Empowerment, and Development (I-LEAD) Awrds
- Published: December 7, 20162016 Active Grants in Environmental Regulatory Enhancement
- Published: December 7, 2016Social and Economic Development Strategies (SEDS
- Published: December 7, 20162016 Active Grants in Social and Economic Development Strategies – Alaska
- Published: December 7, 20162016 Active Grants in Sustainable Employment and Economic Development Strategies
- Published: October 29, 2015The Objective Work Plan (OWP) form is required with all ANA grant applications.
- Published: October 3, 2012The Administration for Native Americans (ANA) thanks you for your interest in Native American Veterans: Storytelling for Healing featuring Native American
- Published: November 1, 2016ANA Organization Chart