< Back to Search

Changes in Key Personnel

Published: August 31, 2012
Grantee Resources
Form, Guide

What should you do if key staff working on your ANA project is going to change or has changed?

Notify your ANA program specialist if there is any change in key personnel, specifically your principal investigator/project director or authorizing official.   A change in key staff will require a grant amendment.  Written prior approval must be secured from ANA if key personnel will be absent for more than 25% of the project implementation period or more than three months.

What should I include in the request?

  • Cover letter letterhead and signed by the authorizing official. If the authorizing official has changed from what is noted on the Notice of Grant Award (NGA) the grantee should submit a resolution or other official documentation showing the change.
  • SF-424 signed by the authorizing official noting the change in key personnel
  • A resume of the new key personnel must be included.
  •  Completed Grant Solutions New User Account form. https://home.grantsolutions.gov/home/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/USGrante...

Where do I submit the request?

Complete all necessary documents and submit them electronically via Grantsolutions.gov. These can be uploaded to GrantSolutions as .pdf or other file types.  The forms and certifications can be completed and submitted through GrantSolutions by the Authorizing Official or the Principal Investigator/Project Director.

Grantees may always contact their program specialist or TA provider to review their changes in key personnel before submission.