ANA is pleased to introduce a new webinar series. The weekly series, beginning March 7, 2013, will include presentations from ANA and ACF leaders and partners, as well as training and technical assistance on project design and implementation.
Webinars are held every Thursday from 3 to 4 pm Eastern time. The scheduled and developed topics are:
- Earned Income Tax Credit Program and Free Tax Prep through VITA, March 7, 2013
- How to Prepare for Tribal Consultation, March 21st
- Let’s Move in Indian Country!, April 4th
Training and Technical Assistance Webinars
Please continue checking the ANA website for more topics and registration information.
- Filling out and Implementing your Objective Work Plan, March 14, 2013
- Project Budgeting, March 28th
- Application Development Series, Part 1, April 11th
- Application Development Series, Part 2, April 25th
- Application Development Series, Part 3, May 9th
- Application Development Series, Part 4, May 23rd