Employers are valuable, essential partners with the child support program and account for about 75 percent of child and medical support collections through payroll deductions. We recognize your challenges to navigate the program and appreciate your contributions to ensure financial stability for children and families.
State Contacts and Program Requirements for Employers
Tips for Employers -
Who Do I Contact?
Fair Chance Business Pledge for People with Criminal Records
A Guide to Employer’s Role in the Child Support Program
Top Employers Resources
- Published: October 14, 2016Report of the 2016 Employer Symposium including previous, current issues and recommendations for improvements
- Published: April 15, 2016Provides guidance regarding allowable withholding when the noncustodial parent is paid weekly or biweekly
- Published: July 15, 2014Distributes the revised OMB Income Withholding for Support (IWO) form and instructions with expiration date 07/31/2017
- Published: October 22, 2014Detailed overview of the e-IWO process and the options available to states and employers
- Published: December 16, 2014Summarizes employer responsibilities for reporting new hires and terminations, withholding payments, and verifying employment
- Published: September 20, 2016Employers' frequently asked questions about income withholding
- View More Resources >