In most cases, employers are required to send child support payments to the state disbursement unit (SDU) listed on the Income Withholding for Support Order (IWO).  Payment information for the SDU is in the Remittance Information section of the IWO.

View More Resources >
Last Reviewed: April 1, 2016
Back to Top