< Back to Search
CSENet Release 08-02 Minor: Specifications
Implementation Date: October 3, 2008
Published: August 29, 2008
This is a historical document. Use for research and reference purposes only.
The Child Support Enforcement Network (CSENet) application is being modified as follows:
- The valid values for the Dependent-Paternity-Status field are being expanded to identify the method by which paternity was established. This change will support the Uniform Interstate Family Support Act (UIFSA) standard forms.
- COL P CISUB is being added to the CSENet application to provide states the ability to send and receive a notification that an interstate case has been submitted for Federal tax offset.
- The MSC R GRPAY transaction is being added to the CSENet Application to provide states the ability to send and receive a request for a change of payee.
- The EST R SRPAT is being added to the CSENet application to provide states the ability to send and receive a single transaction to request the establishment of both paternity and support.
- The transmission method of transferring CSENet transaction data to and from the States will be changed.
- CSENet Release 08-02 Minor: Specifications.pdf (359.58 KB)