Insurance Match Workgroup Conference Call 6-13-06
This is a historical document. Use for research and reference purposes only.
The Insurance Match (IM) Workgroup is comprised of representatives from the insurance industry, State Child Support Enforcement (CSE) Agencies and the Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE). The minutes summarize decisions and discussions from this meeting held on June 13, 2006 including:
- Review and approve the May 16, 2006 conference call minutes
- Coordinate the August 2006 Workgroup meeting to be held in Bethesda, MD
- Discuss updates to the consensus items
- Discuss obtaining information directly from insurers and the level of effort required to provide updates to claim status and claim type indicators (including life insurance)
- Discuss filtering data from insurers to states, insurers sending new vs. older claims data, using matched data for locate, types of insurance claims reported by insurers, standardization of freeze/seize lien/levy process as related to the life cycle of the match