Insurance Match Workgroup Conference Call Meeting Minutes 1-9-07
This is a historical document. Use for research and reference purposes only.
The Insurance Match (IM) Workgroup is comprised of representatives from the insurance industry, State Child Support Enforcement (CSE) Agencies and the Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE). The minutes summarize decisions and discussions from the meetings held on January 9, 2007 and January 16, 2007 including:
- Provide an update on outreach activities
- Status of letter to insurer’s from OCSE Commissioner
- Share that Insurance Initiative progress will be presented at the upcoming National Child Support Enforcement Administration (NCSEA) policy forum
- Provide an update on the insurance match alternatives
- Review the draft response record layout