< Back to Search
IRG Release 14-01 Minor: Specifications
Implementation Date: June 20, 2014
Published: March 20, 2014
This is a historical document. Use for research and reference purposes only.
The Intergovernmental Reference Guide (IRG) application enhancements offer the following functionality:
- new address types for customer service, direct deposit, and debit card contact information
- allows the state administrators to update their website URLs in a timely manner
- security enhancements enabling authorized state users to access the IRG via the Portal.
- non-Portal users will access the IRG via the Internet and maintain their own login credentials
- incorporates into the Child Support Enforcement Network download new United Kingdom sub-jurisdictions codes and the payment type code for international addresses
- IRG Release 14-01 Minor: Specifications.pdf (794.21 KB)