National Interstate Case Reconciliation Project Business Case
This is a historical document. Use for research and reference purposes only.
The ICR Business Case presents analyses, findings and recommendations to determine a cost-effective approach for performing a national reconciliation of interstate cases and provides a clear rationale for the value of performing a national ICR. The approach recommended in this document overcomes many of the current barriers identified by the states to interstate caseload reconciliation.
This document provides the following information:
- Executive Summary
- Section 1: State Case Reconciliation Problems
- Section 2: Problems Encountered With Current Reconciliation Methods
- Section 3: ICR Technical Approach
- Section 4: National ICR Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Section 5: Risk Assessment And Mitigation Plan
- Section 6: Business Case Conclusion
- National ICR Project Business Case.pdf (218.46 KB)