Release 01-01 Minor: Manifest
This is a historical document. Use for research and reference purposes only.
Describes the following Child Support Enforcement Network (CSENet), Federal Case Registry (FCR) and Intergovernmental Referral Guide (IRG) enhancements for implementation in November 2001:
- Exchange Agreement upgrade
- Develop and Support Data Exchange Between States and the Defense Finance and Accounting System (DFAS)
- Case ID Reconciliation File Transfer
- Update Case-Type Values
- Provide Social Security Administration (SSA) Death information for persons registered on the FCR
- Initiate FCR-to-FCR Proactive Match when a Case is closed or a Person deleted from a case
- Add CSENet 2000 State Exchange Agreement Matrix to the IRG
- Expand Address Description Field and Department Name
- Standardize the Address Types
- Add Drop Down for Regional Offices, Courts and Prosecutor Offices
Also provides contact information, state impact and business requirements for each enhancement.
- Release 01-01 Minor: Manifest.pdf (66.96 KB)