Release 02-02 Minor: Manifest
This is a historical document. Use for research and reference purposes only.
Describes the following Federal Case Registry (FCR), Intergovernmental Referral Guide (IRG) and Federal Offset (FOP) enhancements for implementation in November 2002:
- Give states the option to receive the National Directory of New Hires (NDNH) Proactive Match Record with the submitted address if the address does not pass FINALIST
- Eliminate Locates if the Employee Address is blank
- Give states the ability to change the obligor's name, address, and case identifier (ID) on a Federal Offset active case
- Provide Automated Fee Reversal State Summary Totals Reports via CONNECT:Direct
- State Payments on prior year offsets will not be rejected when the accumulated payment amount is greater than the total adjustments for that year
- Add new address description, local Child Support Enforcement (CSE) to county address types
Also provides contact information, state impact and business requirements for each enhancement.
- Release 02-02 Minor: Manifest.pdf (160.87 KB)