Release 03-01 Minor: Manifest
This is a historical document. Use for research and reference purposes only.
Describes the following Child Support Enforcement Network (CSENet), National Directory of New Hires (NDNH), Federal Case Registry (FCR) and Federal Offset Program (FOP) enhancements for implementation in August 2003:
- Give states the option to have Child Support (CS) Locates return National Directory of New Hires (NDNH) data that their own state submitted
- Add an additional Department of Defense (DoD) code of "P" for Pension/Retired Personnel
- Delete the State-Submitted Social Security Number (SSN) field from the FCR Reconciliation File
- Create default values for specific NDNH data that are invalid
- Send a warning message to the state when a case they submitted does not have a complete address in the FOP
- Provide the states with an online option to submit updates to the Passport Denial Exclusion Indicator
- Provide a Delete detail history record for a case that was deleted due to an inability to locate an address for an obligor, or for a case that was deleted by a state before it could be forwarded to Financial Management Service (FMS)
- Case closure modification to update closing reason codes
Also provides contact information, state impact and business requirements for each enhancement.
- Release 03-01 Minor: Manifest.pdf (136.17 KB)