Release 04-01 Minor: Manifest
This is a historical document. Use for research and reference purposes only.
Describes the following Federal Case Registry (FCR), Child Support Enforcement Network (CSENet) and Federal Offset Program (FOP) enhancements for implementation in August 2004:
- Create an edit on asterisk and backslash in the Case Identifier (ID)
- Return self-employment information on Social Security Administration (SSA) Locates
- Create a new transaction to support Interstate Business communication
- Modify Case ID and Other-Case-ID validation criteria to match FCR Case ID validation criteria
- Provide states with a more efficient method of submitting case updates
- Provide additional date fields on the DoS Certification or Withdrawal Screen
- Provide states with an enhanced Current Year Query Screen for case information
- Provide states whose notices are generated by Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) with an option to request that a Pre-Offset Notice be generated at any time on an existing case
- Provide additional warning code counts in the Reject Control Record and on the Weekly Update Report
- Provide state with a filing status indicator (single or joint) in the offset detail record on the online query screen
Also provides contact information, state impact and business requirements for each enhancement.
- Release 04-01 Minor: Manifest.pdf (98.55 KB)