Release 05-01 Minor: Manifest
This is a historical document. Use for research and reference purposes only.
Describes the following Federal Case Registry (FCR) and Federal Offset Program (FOP) enhancements for implementation in January 2005:
- Discontinue FCR Bundling Indicator
- Provide states with the status of an injured spouse claim
- Provide an exclusion indicator to allow individual cases to be bypassed from FMS' (Financial Management Services') Debt Check program
- Provide states with an enhanced and newly-arranged Multi-Year Query Screen for case information
- Provide states whose notices are generated by Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) with an enhancement to the current option of switching a case type without creating a Pre-Offset Notice
Also provides contact information, state impact and business requirements for each enhancement.
- Release 05-01 Minor: Manifest.pdf (65.02 KB)