Release 07-01 Minor: Manifest
This is a historical document. Use for research and reference purposes only.
Describes the following Child Support Enforcement Network (CSENet), Federal Case Registry (FCR), Federal Offset Program (FOP) and Query Interstate Cases for Kids (QUICK) enhancements for implementation in June 2007:
- Discontinue FIRG Update File
- Implement Proactive Matching with State Verification Exchange System (SVES)
- Filter Negative Locate Responses
- Provide Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) Sponsor Information
- Return Error/Warning Codes for 'AD', 'PK' and 'CV' Locate Types that include NSA
- Return Alternate National Directory of New Hires (NDNH) Social Security Number (SSN)/Name Validation Codes
- Return Insurance Match Output to State Child Support Enforcement Agencies
- Create New Exclusion Indicator for Insurance Match
- Improve SSN/Name Verification Process in Federal Offset
- Add Informational Message for Case Not Found
- Remove Processing Page
Also provides contact information, state impact and business requirements for each enhancement.
- Release 07-01 Minor: Manifest.pdf (177.73 KB)