Release 09-01 Major: Conference Calls Q&A
- Employer Responsibilities
- Electronic Income Withholding Orders (e-IWO)
- Federal Systems
- Child Support Enforcement Network (CSENet)
- Federal Case Registry (FCR)
- Federal Offset Program (FOP)
- Federal Parent Locator Service (FPLS)
- Intergovernmental Reference Guide (IRG)
- Query Interstate Cases for Kids (QUICK)
This is a historical document. Use for research and reference purposes only.
Questions, and their answers, that arose during the Release 09-01 conference calls in December 2008 and January 2009 to discuss the Manifest and Specifications for Child Support Enforcement Network (CSENet), Electronic Income Withholding Order (e-IWO), Federal Case Registry (FCR), Federal Offset Program (FOP), Intergovernmental Referral Guide (IRG) and Query Interstate Cases for Kids (QUICK) enhancements implemented in April 2009.