Release 09-02 Minor: Manifest
This is a historical document. Use for research and reference purposes only.
Describes the following Child Support Enforcement Network (CSENet), Federal Case Registry (FCR), Federal Offset Program (FOP), Intergovernmental Referral Guide (IRG) and Query Interstate Cases for Kids (QUICK) enhancements for implementation in December 2009:
- Negative Dollar Amounts in Order Data Block
- Expand State Verification Exchange System (SVES) Proactive Matching for Children
- Change to Frequency of Collection and Adjustment Reporting to States
- Enhance Certification Process for States and Tribes
- Add QUICK Banner to all Portable Document Format (PDF) QUICK Pages
- Convert QUICK Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML) Pages to Web Standards
- Create a Family Violence Error Code
- Query FCR Social Security Number (SSN) Using QUICK
Also provides contact information, state impact and business requirements for each enhancement.
- Release 09-02 Minor: Manifest.pdf (88.11 KB)