Release 12-01 Minor: Manifest
This is a historical document. Use for research and reference purposes only.
Describes the following Debt Inquiry Service (DIS), Federal Case Registry (FCR), Federal Offset and Passport Denial (FOP) and State Services Portal (SSP) enhancements for implementation in April 2012:
- DIS Enhancements
- Social Security Administration District Office on E05 State Verification Exchange System (SVES) Response
- AD Locate Responses Return Income and Wage for Putative Fathers
- Limit Number of National Change of Address Requests
- Additional Title II and Title XVI Data in SVES Responses
- New Role for Limited Users to Access Federal Tax Information
- Processing of Multiple Updates with 'U' Transaction
- Electronic Document Exchange
Further, describes the following planned future enhancements for e-IWO, FCR and FOP:
- New Locate Source Code for AWR Locates
- Daily Processing for Federal Offset and Passport Denial State Submittals
Also provides contact information, state impact and business requirements for each enhancement.
- Release 12-01 Minor: Manifest.pdf (118.08 KB)