Funding Opportunity Announcements
Current HHS Funding Opportunity Announcements for Anti-Trafficking Initiatives
- The ACF Children’s Bureau Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population will continue the development of child welfare systems' response to trafficking. If the primary applicant is not the public child welfare agency, the application must document a strong partnership with the agencies and courts in the targeted geographical area. Deadline for applications is July 11, 2016.
- The ACF Family and Youth Services Bureau’s National Human Trafficking Hotline Program will fund the National Human Trafficking Hotline that provides assistance, crisis intervention, and resource assistance 24 hours a day, every day of the year to potential domestic and foreign human trafficking victims, service providers, law enforcement agencies, and other key stakeholders. Deadline for applications is July 19, 2016.
- The ACF Office on Refugee Resettlement’s Home Study and Post Release Services for Unaccompanied Children grant program will promote the safety and well-being of unaccompanied children after their release to a sponsor in the U.S. or referral for Post Release Services. Post Release Services are required for all UC who receive a Home Study. Deadline for applications is July 25, 2016.
- The ACF Family and Youth Services Bureau's Domestic Victims of Human Trafficking Program will support the provision of specialized comprehensive victim services for United States citizens and lawful permanent resident victims of severe forms of trafficking regardless of age. Deadline for applications is August 24, 2016.
Future HHS Funding Opportunities
The Department of Health and Human Services' Grants Forecast is a database of planned grant opportunities proposed by its agencies. Each Forecast record contains actual or estimated dates and funding levels for grants that the agency intends to award during the fiscal year. Forecast opportunities are subject to change based on enactment of congressional appropriations.
Current Other Federal Funding Opportunity Announcements for Anti-Trafficking Initiatives
- The US Department of Justice (DOJ), Office of Justice Programs (OJP), Office for Victims of Crime (OVC) is seeking applications under the FY 2016 Improving Outcomes for Child and Youth Victims of Human Trafficking: A Jurisdiction-Wide Approach to support states and federally-recognized Indian tribes. Deadline for applications is July 29, 2016.
The U.S. Government announces funding opportunities on www.Grants.gov and provides an annual report of federally-funded anti-trafficking programs.