- Dun and Bradstreet Data Universal Numbering System
- Federal Assistance Award Data System
- Federal Regulations Code
- Grant Information for Current and Prospective HHS Grantees
- OMB Forms
- OMB Grants Management
- OMB Grants Reform
- OMB State Points of Contact List (SPOC)
- Recovery Act Resources
The HHS Grants Policy Statement (pdf) is the Department of Health and Human Services' new single policy guide for discretionary grants and cooperative agreements. Unlike previous HHS policy documents, the GPS is intended to be shared with and used by grantees. It became effective October 1, 2006 and is applicable to all Operating Divisions (OPDIVS), such as the Administration for Children and Families (ACF), except the National Institutes of Health (NIH). The GPS covers basic grants processes, standard terms and conditions and points of contact as well as important OPDIV-specific requirements. Appendices include a glossary of terms and a list of standard abbreviations for ease of reference.
The Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) profiles all Federal grant programs, including over 300 programs from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). CDFA also lists specific contacts for obtaining additional information and application forms. The CFDA is published annually and updated mid-year.
- The Federal Register is a legal newspaper published every business day by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). It contains Federal agency regulations; proposed rules and notices; and Executive orders, proclamations, and other Presidential documents.
Last Reviewed: July 20, 2015