Help for Parents & Caregivers
If you are a parent, legal guardian, caregiver, or concerned citizen, ACF can connect you to information to help you care for the children or teens in your life.
Find resources to assist with adoption, child abuse and neglect, child care, child support, Head Start, foster care, runaways and other programs for children and youth.Next: Adoption >
Health & Nutrition
- Learn more about Health Care Reform and the Health Insurance Marketplace
- Find health insurance
- Help children live healthier with Let's Move!
- Learn more about the Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Break the cycle of teen pregnancy
- Live a healthy life as a young adult
- Stop bullying
- Find help if you have been kicked out of your home
- Get help reuniting with your family
- 1-800-RUNAWAY: National Runaway toll-free phone number
- Understand and support lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or questioning (LGBTQ) youth