This is a limited grant competition. Applications will be accepted from, and awards will only be made to, eligible States/state agencies who:
· Administer the State’s programs under the Older Americans Act of 1965; or
· Administer title XIX of the social Security Act; or
· Are designated by the Governor of the State to administer the State’s programs under this title; AND who are
· An aging and disability resource center working in collaboration with a state respite coalition or organization; AND
· Are one of the following states previously funded with an initial three-year grant: Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington State, and Wisconsin. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.