AFI Tools Learn to Use This Web-Based IDA Project Management Tool
The AFI2 System
Learn to Use This Web-Based IDA Project Management Tool
AFI2 is a Web-based project management tool that AFI provides to all grantees. It makes project administration and IDA record keeping simple and fast. AFI2 not only helps AFI grantees, it also creates a database for on-going research and evaluation of the effects of IDAs and related services. The system support grantees as they:
• Determine eligibility and enroll participants.
• Track IDA savings and purchases.
• Allocate AFI funds and contributions from other sources.
• Manage subgrantees and subcontractors.
• Produce reports for management and funders.
Using AFI2 for Day-to-Day Management
- Data Management Templates and Forms
- Step-by-Step Lessons on Using the AFI2 system
- AFI2 Quick Reference Guide
Get to Know AFI2: Answers, Tips & Other Help
- Tip Sheets and How-To Articles
- Frequently Asked Questions