What Children and Families Need to Know about Ebola
Children and families - and the providers and programs that support them - may be concerned by the recent reports of ebola virus in the United States. While exposure is very unlikely, it is understandable that they may have questions. ACF developed the following resources to provide Head Start and Early Head Start programs, parents, guardians, and child care providers with information that can help them stay healthy and answer their concerns about ebola.
For Head Start and Early Head Start Providers
For Child Care Providers
- Understanding Ebola: Information for Child Care Providers
- Early Childhood Disaster-Related Resources
- Understanding Ebola: For Parents of Young Children
- How Do I Talk to My Child about Ebola?
- Understanding Ebola: Information for Head Start and Early Head Start Parents