Webinar: Using Native Nonprofits to Diversify Revenue Streams and Sustain Programs
Webinar connection via Adobe Connect Pro. A link will be sent when you register for the webinar
Nonprofits provide a framework for operating a wide variety of projects and programs that benefit Native communities. Nonprofit corporations can access resources that are not available to tribes and can generate income that expands their operations, sustains program activities, and supplements work done by the public sector. This webinar explores and explains use of nonprofit income to build organizational capacity and strengthen our communities.
• Understand nonprofit legal structures
• Distinguish between revenue and operating profits
• Understand how profits can be used
• Explore how Native nonprofits use income to fund “related activities”
• Jim St Arnold – Great Lakes Indian Fish & Wildlife Commission (GLIFWC)
• Elaine Salinas – Migizi Communications, Inc.
Date, Time, and Internet Connection
Thursday, August 14, 2014, during the following times:
• 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Hawaii-Aleutian standard time
• 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Alaska daylight time
• 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Pacific daylight/mountain standard time
• 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. mountain daylight time
• 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. central daylight time
• 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. eastern daylight time
Webinar connection via Adobe Connect Pro. A link will be sent to you when you register for the webinar.