Webinar: Funding and Developing an IDA Program
Interested in applying for Native Asset Building Initiative (NABI) funding? Join First Nations Oweesta Corporation, an ANA grantee, for a free webinar on Wednesday, May 21st to learn more about developing an Individual Development Account (IDA), or "matched savings", program.
The webinar will focus on the necessary steps to develop an IDA program. Participants will have an opportunity to hear how the Native Asset Building Initiative (NABI) may be used to provide funding to start or support an IDA program. Attendees will also hear best practices and lessons learned from an existing program while having the opportunity to ask questions. Finally, all attendees will receive free program-building resources to encourage financial self-sufficiency in their communities.
Title: Funding and Developing an IDA Program Webinar
Date: Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Mountain Time
- Krystal Langholz, Programs Manager at First Nations Oweesta Corporation
- Heather Wiley, Program Specialist for Assets for Independence Program (AFI) at the Department of Health and Human Services
- Christina Clark, Program Specialist for Administration for Native Americans (ANA) at the Department of Health and Human Services
- David Smith-Ferri, Grants and Contracts Officer at Dry Creek Rancheria Band of Pomo Indians
- Alex Walker, Development Services Officer at Westwater Financial, Inc.
Click here to be taken to the registration form. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.