ANA Funding Opportunity Announcements
ANA's Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs) are in the following areas:
- Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance
- Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance - Ester Martinez Immersion
- Social and Economic Development Strategies (SEDS)
- Sustainable Employment and Economic Development Strategies (SEEDS)
- Environmental Regulatory Enhancement (ERE)
- Social and Economic Development Strategies for Alaska (SEDS-AK)
ANA's current funding opportunities are now available here.
All ANA community projects must be completed by the end of the project period or supported by alternative funds. Training and technical assistance is available to applicants for project and proposal development and to grantees for project implementation and reporting.
Other Funding Opportunities
See the ANA Resource Directory to learn about additional funding and technical assistance opportunities outside of ANA.