ANA Funding Opportunity Announcements
ANA has published FY 2013 Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs) for:
- Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance
- Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance - Ester Martinez Initiative
- Social and Economic Development Strategies (SEDS)
- Sustainable Employment and Economic Development Strategies (SEEDS)
- Environmental Regulatory Enhancement (ERE)
- Native Asset Building Initiative (NABI)
The FY 2013 FOA application period is now closed. You can still access the FY 2013 Funding Opportunity Announcements.
ANA project funding is available in short-term development terms of 12, 24 and 36 months. All ANA community projects must be completed by the end of the project period or supported by alternative funds. Training and technical assistance is available to applicants for project and proposal development and to grantees for project implementation and reporting.
This Fiscal Year (FY 2013), ACF has implemented a new application upload requirement. Each applicant applying electronically via www.grants.gov is required to upload only two electronic files, excluding Standard Forms and OMB-approved forms. No more than two files will be accepted for the review, and additional files will be removed. Standard Forms and OMB-approved forms will not be considered additional files. Please see Section IV.2 Content and Form of Application Submission, Page Limitations and Content of the Application for All Submission Formats for detailed information on this requirement and the documents that should be included in each of the files (Project Description Narrative - File 1 and Appendices - File 2).
Other Funding Opportunities