ANA Funding Opportunity Announcements
ANA's Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs) are in the following areas:
- Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance
- Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance - Ester Martinez Immersion
- Social and Economic Development Strategies (SEDS)
- Sustainable Employment and Economic Development Strategies (SEEDS)
- Environmental Regulatory Enhancement (ERE)
- Native Asset Building Initiative (NABI)
The FY 2014 FOAs for Native Languages, SEDS, SEEDS, and ERE are now published! See the FOA information to the right of this page, or click here to see a full list of the FOAs, including information on how to apply. The application period ends on April 15, 2014.
ANA project funding is available in short-term development terms of 12, 24, 36 and 60 months. All ANA community projects must be completed by the end of the project period or supported by alternative funds. Training and technical assistance is available to applicants for project and proposal development and to grantees for project implementation and reporting.
Other Funding Opportunities