ANA has developed a wide variety of resources to inform and connect with applicants, grantees and the public. The search engine below allows you to locate the resources relevant to you. The resource library includes guides, videos, fact sheets, reports, and webinars produced by ANA, our Technical Assistance Providers, our partners, and grantees.
Our resources clarify ANA processes, provide technical assistance, teach about our funding opportunities, and show what our grantees are accomplishing across the country.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, email us at email@example.com.
Browse By Topics
- Applicant Resources (46)
- Best Practices (23)
- Economic Development (18)
- Grantee Resources (59)
- Language Immersion (6)
- Native Asset Building Initiative (7)
- Performance and Accountability (12)
- Project Management (22)
- Strengthening Families (6)
- Sustainability Resources (11)
- Sustainable Employment and Economic Development Strategies (6)
- Training and Technical Assistance (41)
- Tribal Governance (7)
Search by Keyword
- November 21, 2013ANA grantees may need modify their budget or other aspects of their grant in order to best accomplish their project. This webinar will go over the approval and
- November 13, 2013The advice in this best-practice brief comes from ANA Environmental Regulatory Enhancement grantees as they reflected on project successes.
- November 12, 2013Learn what our grantees have to say about what works in planning and implementing their ANA grants.
- November 7, 2013Upon receipt and acceptance of a grant award from ANA, grantees are responsible for submitting two reports. This webinar will go over the Objective Progress
- October 29, 2013Environmental Regulatory Enhancement Grantee: Inupiat Community of the Arctic Slope Descriptive Title:
- October 3, 2012Native American Veterans: Storytelling for Healing Greetings, The Administration for Native Americans (ANA) thanks you for your interest in Native American
- January 9, 2013Eastern Region Environmental Regulatory Enhancement Grantee: Bad River Band of Lake Superior Tribe of Chippewa