ANA has developed a wide variety of resources to inform and connect with applicants, grantees and the public. The search engine below allows you to locate the resources relevant to you. The resource library includes guides, videos, fact sheets, reports, and webinars produced by ANA, our Technical Assistance Providers, our partners, and grantees.
Our resources clarify ANA processes, provide technical assistance, teach about our funding opportunities, and show what our grantees are accomplishing across the country.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browse By Topics
- Affordable Care Act (10)
- Applicant Resources (54)
- Best Practices (21)
- Economic Development (19)
- Grantee Resources (70)
- Language Immersion (11)
- Native Asset Building Initiative (8)
- Performance and Accountability (17)
- Project Management (23)
- Strengthening Families (5)
- Sustainability Resources (11)
- Sustainable Employment and Economic Development Strategies (8)
- Training and Technical Assistance (44)
- Tribal Governance (8)
Search by Keyword
- Published: July 1, 2016Grants management is the management of the program and financial activities that occur when a Tribe, organization, or educational institution signs an
- Published: June 1, 2016Archived Webinars sponsored by Regional Training Centers
- Published: April 29, 20162015 Pacific Region Compendium
- Published: April 21, 2016Selected resources by Regional TTA Centers
- Published: April 6, 2016ANA Messenger Spring 2016
- Published: October 29, 2015The Objective Work Plan (OWP) form is required with all ANA grant applications.
- Published: October 3, 2012Native American Veterans: Storytelling for Healing Greetings, The Administration for Native Americans (ANA) thanks you for your interest in Native American
- Published: March 18, 2016ANA Organization Chart