ANA has developed a wide variety of resources to inform and connect with applicants, grantees and the public. The search engine below allows you to locate the resources relevant to you. The resource library includes guides, videos, fact sheets, reports, and webinars produced by ANA, our Technical Assistance Providers, our partners, and grantees.
Our resources clarify ANA processes, provide technical assistance, teach about our funding opportunities, and show what our grantees are accomplishing across the country.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browse By Topics
- Affordable Care Act (10)
- Applicant Resources (54)
- Best Practices (21)
- Economic Development (19)
- Grantee Resources (69)
- Language Immersion (11)
- Native Asset Building Initiative (8)
- Performance and Accountability (17)
- Project Management (22)
- Strengthening Families (5)
- Sustainability Resources (11)
- Sustainable Employment and Economic Development Strategies (8)
- Training and Technical Assistance (43)
- Tribal Governance (8)
Search by Keyword
- Published: October 8, 20152014 Active Grants in Native Languages - Esther Martinez Immersion
- Published: October 8, 20152015 Active Grants in Native Languages - Preservation and Maintenance
- Published: October 8, 2015Social and Economic Development Strategies (SEDS
- Published: October 8, 2015List of 2015 Current Grantees in Social and Economic Development - Tribal Governance.
- Published: October 8, 20152015 Active Grants in Social and Economic Development Strategies – Alaska
- Published: August 29, 2012The Objective Work Plan (OWP) form is required with all ANA grant applications. It is included in ANA’s application kit as a fillable form in Grants.Gov. For
- Published: October 3, 2012Native American Veterans: Storytelling for Healing Greetings, The Administration for Native Americans (ANA) thanks you for your interest in Native American
- Published: August 21, 2012ANA Organization Chart