ANA has developed a wide variety of resources to inform and connect with applicants, grantees and the public. The search engine below allows you to locate the resources relevant to you. The resource library includes guides, videos, fact sheets, reports, and webinars produced by ANA, our Technical Assistance Providers, our partners, and grantees.
Our resources clarify ANA processes, provide technical assistance, teach about our funding opportunities, and show what our grantees are accomplishing across the country.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, email us at email@example.com.
Browse By Topics
- Affordable Care Act (9)
- Applicant Resources (53)
- Best Practices (25)
- Economic Development (18)
- Grantee Resources (67)
- Language Immersion (9)
- Native Asset Building Initiative (7)
- Performance and Accountability (17)
- Project Management (22)
- Strengthening Families (5)
- Sustainability Resources (11)
- Sustainable Employment and Economic Development Strategies (7)
- Training and Technical Assistance (42)
- Tribal Governance (7)
Search by Keyword
- Published: July 3, 2014Healthy Tribes provides information on the Affordable Care Act and the marketplace health insurance enrollment process for Native Americans and Alaska Natives.
- Published: July 1, 2014An overview of Department of Health and Human Services programs that provide American Indians and Alaska Natives additional health benefits even when used in
- Published: July 1, 2014There has been much controversy about the Affordable Care Act, what some call Obamacare. The politics are beyond intense. And those computer glitches are making
What you need to know about the Affordable Care Act Exemption as an American Indian or Alaska NativePublished: July 1, 2014Information about how American Indians and Alaska Natives can apply for an exemption for the "shared responsibility payment" on their taxes.
- Published: June 30, 2014When it comes to the Affordable Care Act as it relates to American Indians and Alaska Natives (AI/ANs), the law increases access to quality, affordable health
- Published: October 3, 2012Native American Veterans: Storytelling for Healing Greetings, The Administration for Native Americans (ANA) thanks you for your interest in Native American
- Published: August 29, 2012The Objective Work Plan (OWP) form is required with all ANA grant applications. It is included in ANA’s application kit as a fillable form in Grants.Gov. For
- Published: January 9, 2013Eastern Region Environmental Regulatory Enhancement Grantee: Bad River Band of Lake Superior Tribe of Chippewa