ANA has developed a wide variety of resources to inform and connect with applicants, grantees and the public. The search engine below allows you to locate the resources relevant to you. The resource library includes guides, videos, fact sheets, reports, and webinars produced by ANA, our Technical Assistance Providers, our partners, and grantees.
Our resources clarify ANA processes, provide technical assistance, teach about our funding opportunities, and show what our grantees are accomplishing across the country.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, email us at email@example.com.
Search for a Resource
- February 11, 2013The Non-Profit Tool Kit is a 208-page guide with information on creating and managing a Non-Profit Organization.
- November 27, 2012Pre-application trainings are designed to provide prospective ANA applicants with basic information on the federal application process.
- June 27, 2012The project planning and development manual provides ANA applicants with skills to plan successful community development projects.
- April 12, 2013The 2011 Congressional Report provides an impact analysis of 73 ANA projects that ended in 2011. Each year, ANA visits grantees to conduct onsite impact
Latest Resources RSS Feed
- June 13, 2013February 2013 See full report The Lower Duwamish Waterway (LDW), located in Seattle, Washington, is an urban estuary with a long history of alteration
- June 13, 2013Learn About the Native Tradition, Environment, and Community Health (TEACH) Project 2012 The Native Tradition, Environment, and Community
- May 23, 2013Check out this article about student filmakers taking action to protect ocean resources in their community.
- October 3, 2012Native American Veterans: Storytelling for Healing Greetings, The Administration for Native Americans (ANA) thanks you for your interest in Native American
- October 26, 2012Learn more about the SEEDS FOA.