ANA has developed a wide variety of resources to inform and connect with applicants, grantees and the public. The search engine below allows you to locate the resources relevant to you. The resource library includes guides, videos, fact sheets, reports, and webinars produced by ANA, our Technical Assistance Providers, our partners, and grantees.
Our resources clarify ANA processes, provide technical assistance, teach about our funding opportunities, and show what our grantees are accomplishing across the country.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browse By Topics
- Affordable Care Act (10)
- Applicant Resources (54)
- Best Practices (21)
- Economic Development (18)
- Grantee Resources (69)
- Language Immersion (11)
- Native Asset Building Initiative (8)
- Performance and Accountability (17)
- Project Management (22)
- Strengthening Families (5)
- Sustainability Resources (11)
- Sustainable Employment and Economic Development Strategies (8)
- Training and Technical Assistance (43)
- Tribal Governance (8)
Search by Keyword
- Published: July 15, 2015The project planning and development training manual is designed to provide ANA applicants with skills to plan successful community development projects.
- Published: July 7, 2015The 2015 Youth Compendium features 44 ANA projects focusing on youth development and highlights grantee efforts to build protective factors for youth.
- Published: April 10, 2015Address Change What should you do if you need to change the address for your ANA project? Notify your ANA program specialist of the change in location
- Published: April 8, 2015It is spring in Washington, DC and mother earth is just beginning to awaken from her winter slumber. Spring is a busy time in nature, and an equally busy time
- Published: February 19, 2015Request technical assistance about outreach for Medicaid, CHIP, and insurance through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Published: August 29, 2012The Objective Work Plan (OWP) form is required with all ANA grant applications. It is included in ANA’s application kit as a fillable form in Grants.Gov. For
- Published: October 3, 2012Native American Veterans: Storytelling for Healing Greetings, The Administration for Native Americans (ANA) thanks you for your interest in Native American
- Published: August 21, 2012ANA Organization Chart