ANA has developed a wide variety of resources to inform and connect with applicants, grantees and the public. The search engine below allows you to locate the resources relevant to you. The resource library includes guides, videos, fact sheets, reports, and webinars produced by ANA, our Technical Assistance Providers, our partners, and grantees.
Our resources clarify ANA processes, provide technical assistance, teach about our funding opportunities, and show what our grantees are accomplishing across the country.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browse By Topics
- Affordable Care Act (10)
- Applicant Resources (54)
- Best Practices (21)
- Economic Development (18)
- Grantee Resources (68)
- Language Immersion (11)
- Native Asset Building Initiative (8)
- Performance and Accountability (17)
- Project Management (22)
- Strengthening Families (5)
- Sustainability Resources (11)
- Sustainable Employment and Economic Development Strategies (8)
- Training and Technical Assistance (43)
- Tribal Governance (8)
Search by Keyword
- Published: February 19, 2015Request technical assistance about outreach for Medicaid, CHIP, and insurance through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Published: January 14, 2015Commissioner's Insight Greetings Relatives! Happy 40th
- Published: January 2, 2015CNAY Partners with White House to Launch Native Youth Network CNAY and the White House are launching the National Native Youth Network (NNYN), part of the
- Published: December 29, 2014Grant, Loan, and Technical Assistance Programs for Tribal Energy Development This online tool developed by the White House Council on Native American
- Published: November 27, 2014Pre-application trainings are designed to provide prospective ANA applicants with basic information on the federal application process.
- Published: August 29, 2012The Objective Work Plan (OWP) form is required with all ANA grant applications. It is included in ANA’s application kit as a fillable form in Grants.Gov. For
- Published: October 3, 2012Native American Veterans: Storytelling for Healing Greetings, The Administration for Native Americans (ANA) thanks you for your interest in Native American
- Published: August 21, 2012Office of the Commissioner (OC) Lillian Sparks Robinson - Commissioner (PAS) Kimberly Romine - Deputy Commissioner Vacant -