Pre-Application Training Manual
- Applicant Resources, Training and Technical Assistance
- Training Manual
- Applicant, Application Process, Funding Opportunity Announcement, Training
Pre-application trainings are designed to provide prospective ANA applicants with “nuts and bolts” information on the federal application process and ANA Funding Opportunity Announcements for Social and Economic Development Strategies (SEDS), Native Language Preservation and Maintenance, and Environmental Regulatory Enhancement.
Participants learn how to:
- Register and apply on grants.gov
- Understand the ANA Funding Opportunity Announcement Evaluation Criteria
- Format, package, structure and submit an application for ANA funding consideration
The training sessions are offered free of charge to tribes and Native American, Native Alaskan, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander non-profit organizations. Each participant is responsible for paying their own travel costs to attend.
Pre-application training participants should have a defined project idea. At registration, participants will be asked to submit a summary of the proposed project, including goals and objectives. To register and confirm dates and locations, please contact your regional T/TA Provider.
- Pre-Application Manual.pdf (1.33 MB)