What is an ANA impact visit?
Project Results and Impact
ANA is interested in learning about the results and impact the project has had on the community.
- Program revenue generated by the project (including supporting documentation).
- Jobs created by the project (including supporting documentation) as well as how the positions were paid (e.g. ANA funds, project-generated revenue, leveraged funds). This will include the types of positions and the total hours/weeks worked.
- Businesses created by the project (including supporting documentation).
- Job-related training resulting from the project. This will include the course/workshop titles, hours needed to successfully complete the training, and the number of people who successfully completed training.
- Leveraged Resources (including any supporting documentation). This includes resources mobilized/attracted to the project (above and beyond the 20% non-federal match) as well as their dollar value.
- Partnerships formed as a result of the project.
- Discussions of project impact with project beneficiaries, and how the project has improved the social, economic, and/or environmental conditions of the community.
ANA will ask questions regarding your specific type of project.
- Products developed, surveys conducted, codes and/or ordinances developed, language teachers trained, etc.
ANA is hoping you will share any suggestions, concerns or comments that will help ANA better serve you.