Adoption Excellence Awards
The Adoption Excellence Awards recognize outstanding accomplishments in achieving permanency for America's children waiting in foster care. An annual program that grew out of the Adoption and Safe Families Act of 1997, these awards honor States, local agencies, private organizations, courts, businesses, individuals, and families making key contributions to increasing the number of children from foster care who are adopted or placed in other permanent homes.
2013 Nomination Guidelines
- AEA Nomination Letter (PDF - 11 KB)
- AEA Nomination Guidelines (PDF - 216 KB)
- AEA Application for Families/Individuals (PDF - 599 KB) - Fillable PDF Form is available for electronic completion
- AEA Application for Business, Media, Child Welfare & Judicial Systems Change (PDF - 593 KB) - Fillable PDF Form is available for electronic completion
- 2012 Awardees
- 2011 Awardees - Photos of the 2011 Awards ceremony are also available.
- 2010 Awardees
- 2009 Awardees - Photos of the 2009 Awards ceremony are also available.
- 2008 Awardees - Photos of the 2008 Awards ceremony are also available.
- 2007 Awardees - Photos of the 2007 Awards ceremony are also available.
- 2006 Awardees
- 2005 Awardees
- 2004 Awardees
- 2003 Awardees
- 2002 Awardees
- 2001 Awardees