< Back to Search
Resources from Round 1 and Round 2 of the CFSRs
Published: July 5, 2012
Last Reviewed: June 17, 2015
This webpage includes reports, results, and presentations on round 1 and round 2 data from the Child and Family Services Reviews (CFSRs):
- Reports and Results of the First and Second Rounds of the Child and Family Services Reviews - The following reports are available by State: Statewide Assessments, CFSR Final Reports, Program Improvement Plans (PIPs), and Individual Key Findings Reports.
- Schedule - Children's Bureau Child and Family Services Reviews, 2007-2010.
- 52 Program Improvement Plans: Strategies for Improving Child Welfare Services and Outcomes - This PowerPoint Presentation highlights findings from the Program Improvement Plans completed by all 50 States, Washington DC and Puerto Rico.
- Compiled Results of the Fiscal Years 2001 - 2010 Child and Family Services Reviews - The compiled results of the Child and Family Services Reviews completed in this time period.
CFSR Approach and Related Implementation Training Presentation
- Technical Bulletin #1 - Technical Bulletin #1 January, 2005
- Implementation Training Presentation on Technical Bulletin #1 - This presentation discusses the changes ACF will implement during the second round of the CFSRs.