Child Maltreatment 2012 – Data Tables
Last Reviewed: June 15, 2015
This is a historical document. Use for research and reference purposes only.
The Children's Bureau has provided eight data tables in Excel format as an aid to researchers and others who would like to use the data from the Child Maltreatment 2012 report. The provided tables contain basic counts and demographic information that the Children's Bureau believes are of special interest to researchers. These materials are in the public domain and may be reproduced fully or partially without permission of the federal government. The courtesy of attribution is requested. Please note that these tables are a source for the Child Maltreatment 2012 report and if used in research the table name should be changed and we request that source of the data be noted. The recommended citation is provided below:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Administration on Children, Youth and Families, Children’s Bureau.(2012). Child maltreatment 2012. Available from http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/research-data-technology/statistic....
- CM Table 2–1 Screened-In and Screened-Out Referrals, 2012.xlsx (15.89 KB)
- CM Table 3–2 Children Who Were Subjects of a Report by Disposition, 2012.xlsx (15.46 KB)
- CM Table 3–4 Child Victims, 2008–2012.xlsx (17.96 KB)
- CM Table 3–5 Victims by Age, 2012.xlsx (46.04 KB)
- CM Table 4–1 Child Fatalities by Submission Type, 2012.xlsx (13.63 KB)
- CM Table 4–2 Child Fatalities, 2008–2012.xlsx (11.04 KB)
- CM Table 5–1 Perpetrators, 2012.xlsx (11.74 KB)
- CM Table 5–5 Perpetrators by Relationship to Victims, 2012.xlsx (16.15 KB)