< Back to Search
Published: July 8, 2012
Last Reviewed: June 22, 2015
This page provides links to Action Transmittals related to SACWIS/TACWIS.
- ACF-OISM-001: Provided ACF's guidance and policy on all areas related to SACWIS planning, designing, development, and implementation.
- ACF-OSS-05: Amended and supplemented previous guidance on the implementation and operation of a SACWIS. Also superceded some sections of AT-ACF-OISM-001. This guidance was issued in response to PRWORA and the Adoption and Safe Families Act (ASFA - Public Law 105-89, enacted November 19, 1997). (ASFA - Public Law 105-89)
- ACF-AT 92-05: Contract terms for ensuring contractor performance - Contract terms for ensuring contractor performance. ACF is providing guidance on States' use of contract terms to ensure that State systems developed for programs covered under 45 CFR Part 95, Subpart F meet the Federal requirement for maximum practical open and free competition and that these systems are procured in the most cost effective way.
- ACF-AT 93-03: State responsibilities - Responsibilities States must carry out regarding information technology projects and services and equipment acquisitions.
- ACF-AT 94-05: Implements short term changes in policy.
- ACF-AT-OSSP-00-01: HHS procedures for considering approval of Federal financial participation when a jurisdiction failed to obtain prior approval per 45 CFR 95 Subpart F for ADP services and equipment acquisitions.