< Back to Search
November 4, 2013
This page provides links to Information Memoranda related to SACWIS/TACWIS.
- ACYF-CB-IM-07-03: This document provides States with information regarding the use of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- ACYF-CB-IM-07-06: This document provides States with information regarding appropriate referrals, requests for location services, child support applications, and electronic interface between child welfare and child support enforcement agencies.
- ACYF-CB-IM-08-02: Technical Bulletin on Management Information Systems Issues Related to Reporting and Evaluating Caseworker Visits.
- ACYF-CB-IM-09-02: This Information Memorandum (IM) provides information to Tribes that are considering operating a title IV-E program pursuant to section 479B of the Act and explores the implementation of an automated child welfare information system as allowed under P.L. 110-351.
- ACYF-CB-IM-11-04: Discusses contract terms and conditions and their potential impact on a State's or Tribe's procurement activities, and identifies Federal contract provisions required in all procurement documents funded through one or more of the programs identified in the Advance Planning Document (APD) regulations at 45 CFR Part 95 Subpart F.
- INF 89-01: HHS' position regarding the provision of Federal matching funds for the costs of Automatic Data Processing (ADP) equipment and services in cases where a state did not receive the required HHS prior written approval before entering into a contract or agreement or making any other commitment for acquisition of ADP equipment or services.
- ACYF-CB-IM 93-01: Security Guidelines - While the revised rules at 45 CFR Part 95, subpart E, published on July 31, 1996, eliminated the requirement for the reporting of state system biennial reviews to HHS, this IM contains important information with regard to state systems security which states may find useful.
- OISM-ACF-IM-93-4: Feasibility, Alternatives, and Cost Benefit Guide - This Information Memorandum transmits a revised Feasibility, Alternatives, and Cost/Benefit Analysis Guide, which is designed to assist States in meeting the requirements of 45 CFR Part 95, Subpart F.
- ACYF-CB-IM-04-07: The Cost Allocation Methodologies Toolkit's purpose is to model a simple, consistent, and objective cost allocation methodology for multi-program system projects.
- ACF-CMS-FNS IM-05-04: This document provides guidance regarding the use of COTS software within automated human services information systems to meet federal regulatory requirements.
- ACYF-CB-IM-05-02: Federal/State Information Technology Policy: Optional checklist for states and territories to use in requesting an exemption of prior approval for Information Technology acquisition documents.
- ACYF-CB-IM-05-04: Federal/State Information Technology Policy: Relationship of Master Contracts for Acquisition of State Information Technology Products or Services and Competition.
- CMS-ACF-IM-08-01: Federal/State Information Technology Policy: Use of Enterprise Architectures In and Across States' Automated Human Services Information Systems.
- ACF-CMS-FNS IM-11-18: This document provides guidance on a revision to the methodology for allocating costs to programs participating in an IS development project. The cost allocation that is approved for program operations/administration should not be used for these projects.
- OCSE-IM-12-02: This IM provides information to State child support agencies authorized under title IV-D and State child welfare agencies authorized under title IV-B and IV-E regarding the child support agency’s authority to share Federal and State Parent Locator and other case information with the State child welfare agency.
- ACYF-CB-IM-12-06: This IM provides information to State child support agencies authorized under title IV-D and State child welfare agencies authorized under title IV-B and IV-E regarding the child support agency’s authority to share Federal and State Parent Locator and other case information with the State child welfare agency.