Administration for Children and Families, Office of Child Support Enforcement
This is a moderated blog. We review and clear all comments before they are posted. To maintain a respectful dialogue, comments must follow the guidelines below.
- Protect your privacy. To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include child support case or personal information in the body of your comment. This includes Social Security numbers, case numbers, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses. For specific case questions and problems, please refer to the information on our About the Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) webpage.
- Stay focused. We welcome all viewpoints, but comments should remain related and relevant to child support and the associated post. We prohibit partisan political views and endorsements. We will not post comments that are clearly off-topic.
- Be respectful. We prohibit personal attacks, vulgar language, and aggressive behavior.
- Tell the truth. We prohibit the spreading misleading or false information and will not post comments that make specific accusations or are uncorroborated.
- No spam. Do not post of identical or very similar content repeatedly. It is counter-productive and prohibited — this includes posts that promote services or products.
We retain the right to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to restrict or remove any content that violates this policy or any applicable law. The views expressed within posted comments do not necessarily reflect those of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, or the federal government.
We recognize that the web is a 24/7 medium and we welcome your comments at any time. However, given the need to manage federal resources (your tax dollars) effectively, we expect to moderate and post comments only during regular business hours, Monday through Friday. If you have any questions or want to delete your comment, please contact the blog administrator using the Contact Tab.
We ask that reporters send questions to the Office of Public Affairs at http://www.acf.hhs.gov/opa/ and refrain from submitting questions here as comments. We will not post questions from reporters.
Thank you for taking the time to review our comment policy. We encourage your participation in our discussion and look forward to an active exchange of ideas.