Administration for Children and Families, Office of Child Support Enforcement
To maintain a respectful dialogue, we’ve posted the guidelines of our comment policy below. In short:
- Protect your privacy. To protect your own privacy, and the privacy of others, please do not include child support case or personal information (e.g., Social Security numbers, case numbers, phone numbers or e-mail addresses) in the body of your comment. For specific case questions and problems, please refer to http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cse/feedback.html.
- Stay focused. All viewpoints are welcome, but comments should remain related and relevant to child support and the associated post. Partisan political views and endorsements are prohibited. Comments that are clearly off-topic will not be posted.
- Be respectful. Personal attacks, vulgar language, and aggressive behavior are prohibited.
- Tell the truth. Spreading misleading or false information is prohibited. Comments that make specific accusations or are not corroborated will not be posted.
- No spam. Repeated posting of identical or very similar content in a counter-productive manner is prohibited — this includes posts that promote services or products.
This is a moderated blog. All comments will be reviewed and cleared before they are posted. We retain the right to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to restrict or remove any content that is deemed in violation of this policy or any applicable law. The views expressed within posted comments do not necessarily reflect those of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, or the federal government.
We recognize that the web is a 24/7 medium and we welcome your comments at any time. However, given the need to manage federal resources effectively (i.e., your tax dollars), we expect to moderate and post comments only during regular business hours, Monday through Friday. If you have any questions or want to delete your comment, please contact the blog administrator using the Contact Tab.
We ask that reporters send questions to the Office of Public Affairs at http://www.acf.hhs.gov/opa/ and refrain from submitting questions here as comments. We will not post questions from reporters.
Thank you for taking the time to review our comment policy. We encourage your participation in our discussion and look forward to an active exchange of ideas.