OCSE facilitates effective, efficient and secure data exchange among all child support program partners through a variety of electronic communication methods:
- Child Support Enforcement Network (CSENet) facilitates the electronic transfer of child support information among state child support systems.
- Child Support Portal/State Services Portal (SSP) is a secure portal for states to access child support case data, and for employers, financial institutions and insurance companies to provide information to child support agencies.
- Electronic Document Exchange (EDE) helps state child support workers exchange child support documents electronically.
- Intergovernmental Reference Guide (IRG) provides resource information for the child support community and the public.
- National Interstate Case Reconciliation (ICR) synchronizes state case numbers, identifying discrepancies and providing correct case numbers and verified SSNs.
- Query Interstate Cases for Kids (QUICK) is a secure application that allows state workers to view real-time child support case information in another state system.
Most Recent & Requested Documents for Electronic Communication RSS Feed
- Published: July 25, 2014Explains the application that helps state caseworkers exchange child support documents electronically
- Published: July 15, 2014Completed by employers to register using the electronic reporting tools of the Employer Services Web Application
- Published: July 11, 2014The FPLS State Service Portal at a Glance provides a brief synopsis of each application available through the portal
- Published: July 10, 2014Provides information about the Electronic Termination (eTerm) tool available via the Employer Services Web Application
- Published: July 10, 2014Provides information about two electronic reporting tools available via the Employer Services Web Application
- Published: November 26, 2012Provides high-level information about the Intergovernmental Reference Guide (IRG) and access to the application
- Published: April 18, 2011Provides state technical, administrative and policy child support staff with information on the basic functionality of CSENet
- Published: December 13, 2013Provides information including screen shots and details to effectively use the QUICK application
- Published: April 23, 2014Identifies states in production and those in development and categorized by type: Financial and Case Activities or Financial only
- Published: March 14, 2012Provides instructions to navigate the FPLS State Services Portal, a screen by screen walkthrough for each application, and helpful tips