OCSE offers two competitive grant opportunities: Section 1115 Demonstration Grants and Special Improvement Project (SIP) Grants.
The Access and Visitation program also provides grants to states.
Recent OCSE grant forecasts:
- Procedural Justice Informed Alternatives to Contempt Demonstration (PJAC) to develop and administer innovative programs that offer an alternative to contempt by incorporating procedural justice principles into child support business practices as part of a national demonstration framework.
- Evaluation of the Procedural Justice Informed Alternatives to Contempt to procure and manage a national evaluation of the PJAC demonstration grantees through an independent third-party evaluator (e.g., a university or research firm).
A grant forecast provides advance notice and basic details about the planned grants. OCSE generally publishes a funding opportunity announcement that includes details about the grant program and instructions to apply, within a few months of the forecast.
These grant competitions will be open to state agencies and tribal child support agencies operating comprehensive programs. OCSE will award Section 1115 Demonstration grants.
Due to sequestration, OCSE will not be making Special Improvement Project (SIP) grant awards in FY 2016.
- July 29, 2015
- October 22, 2012
- May 18, 2015
- September 24, 2007
- September 30, 2010
- December 31, 2010
- August 27, 2009
- January 19, 2006
Most Recent & Requested Documents for Grants RSS Feed
- Published: February 9, 2016Provides the final evaluation reports for Washington's University Partnership grant.
- Published: September 1, 2015CSPED's first evaluation report is out, documenting the demonstration's planning year and first year of implementation
- Published: September 1, 2015Provides information on the National Child Support Noncustodial Parent Employment Demonstration (CSPED) program grants
- Published: July 29, 2015FY 2014 award information for 1115 and Special Improvement Project Grants
- Published: May 22, 2015Summarizes Access and Visitation program data for FY 2013, highlights services, demographics, and outcomes
- Published: October 22, 2012Award information on Special Improvement Project and 1115 Grants for FY 2012
- Published: August 27, 2009Summary of research projects on NCPs assuming financial and emotional responsibility for their children
- Published: September 24, 2007Lessons learned from 1115 and SIP grants involving collaboration between child support agencies and courts
- Published: March 20, 2014Overview of discretionary grant program opportunities
- Published: July 12, 2011Checklist on finding grant opportuntiies and preparing, writing and submitting a grant application