Chirp - New OCSE guide: "Changing a Child Support Order"

OCSE published “Changing a Child Support Order” with its accompanying state-specific modules to help parents and others understand the modification process.  The guide explains how parents can request a change in their order when their financial situation changes.  Also, we’ve compiled all of our incarceration and reentry resources on one web page.