A Caseworker’s Guide to Processing Cases with Canada - Updated
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies
- Case Management, Enforcement, International
- Guides/Publications/Reports, Policy, Information Memorandums (IM)
- Foreign Reciprocating Countries (FRC), International Caseworker's Guide
IM-11-01 (THIS WAS SUPERSEDED BY IM-13-02, DATED April 16, 2013)
ATTACHMENT: A Caseworker’s Guide to Processing Cases with Canada
DATE: September 8, 2011
TO: State Agencies Administering Child Support Enforcement Plans under Title IV-D of the Social Security Act and Other Interested Parties
SUBJECT: A Caseworker’s Guide to Processing Cases with Canada - Updated
The federal Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) develops Caseworker’s Guides intended to assist with implementation of federal-level international child support agreements. OCSE issued A Caseworker’s Guide to Processing Cases with Canada originally on July 21, 2005 (IM-05-08). With this Information Memorandum, OCSE provides an updated version of the Guide.
The attached Caseworker’s Guide to Processing Cases with Canada contains the following information:
- Part A – Federal-level Reciprocity Agreements between the U.S. and Canadian Provinces and Territories
- Part B - Outgoing Child Support Packages from the U.S. to Canada (including Forms Charts)
- Part C - Incoming Child Support Packages from Canada to the U.S. (including Forms Charts)
- Part D - Policy
We hope that you find it useful.
INQUIRIES: Please contact your OCSE Regional Office or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Office of Child Support Enforcement
cc: Tribal IV-D Directors