A Caseworker's Guide to Processing Cases with El Salvador
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies
- Case Management, International
- Guides/Publications/Reports, Policy, Information Memorandums (IM)
- Foreign Reciprocating Countries (FRC), International Caseworker's Guide
DATE: February 17, 2009
TO: State Agencies Administering Child Support Enforcement Plans under Title IV-D of the Social Security Act and Other Interested Parties
SUBJECT: A Caseworker's Guide to Processing Cases with El Salvador
The Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement is working on a number of Caseworker’s Guides intended to assist with implementation of federal-level international child support agreements.
The attached Caseworker’s Guide to Processing Cases with El Salvador contains the following information:
- Part A - International Agreement between the U.S. and El Salvador
- Part B - Outgoing Support Packages from the U.S. to El Salvador
- Part C - Incoming Support Packages from El Salvador to the U.S.
- Part D - Policy for El Salvador
- Part E - Bilingual International Forms for El Salvador
We hope that you find it useful.
Inquiries: Please contact your OCSE Regional Office or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Donna J. Bonar
Office of Child Support Enforcement
cc: Tribal IV-D Directors