A Caseworker’s Guide to Processing Cases with Finland
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies
- Case Management, International
- Guides/Publications/Reports, Policy, Information Memorandums (IM)
- Foreign Reciprocating Countries (FRC), International Caseworker's Guide
DATE: May 02, 2008
TO: State Agencies Administering Child Support Enforcement Plans under Title IV-D of the Social Security Act and Other Interested Parties
SUBJECT: A Caseworker’s Guide to Processing Cases with Finland
The Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement is working on a number of Caseworker’s Guides intended to assist with implementation of federal-level international child support agreements.
The attached Caseworker’s Guide to Processing Cases with Finland contains the following information:
Part A –International Agreement between the U.S. and Finland
Part B – Outgoing Support Packages from the U.S. to Finland
Part C – Incoming Support Packages from Finland to the U.S.
Part D – Policy for Finland
Part E – Bilingual International Forms for Finland
We hope that you find it useful.
INQUIRIES: Please contact your OCSE Regional Office or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Commissioner Margot Bean
Office of Child Support Enforcement
cc: Tribal IV-D Directors
- A Caseworkers guide to processing cases with finland.html (54.51 KB)
- Affidavit in support of establishing paternity.pdf (94.13 KB)
- Certificate of enforceability.pdf (18.28 KB)
- Form of Authority.pdf (16.56 KB)
- Locate and financial data.pdf (35.63 KB)
- Pay Record.pdf (60.38 KB)
- Registration.pdf (39.98 KB)
- Statement of arrears.pdf (18.1 KB)
- Transmittal.pdf (42.27 KB)
- Uniform Support Petition.pdf (31.81 KB)