A Caseworker's Guide to Processing Cases with Israel
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies
- Case Management, International
- Guides/Publications/Reports, Policy, Information Memorandums (IM)
- Foreign Reciprocating Countries (FRC), International Caseworker's Guide
DATE: April 15, 2013
TO: State Agencies Administering Child Support Enforcement Plans under Title IV-D of the Social Security Act and Other Interested Parties
SUBJECT: A Caseworker’s Guide to Processing Cases with Israel
The federal Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) develops Caseworker’s Guides intended to assist with implementation of federal-level international child support agreements. The attached Caseworker’s Guide to Processing Cases with Israel contains the following information:
- Part A – Memorandum of Understanding between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of the State of Israel for Cooperation in Child Support Enforcement (English and Hebrew versions)
- Part B – Outgoing Child Support Packages from the U.S. to Israel
- Part C – Incoming Child Support Packages from Israel to the U.S.
- Part D – Policy for Israel
- Part E – Bilingual International Forms for Israel
We hope that you find it useful.
INQUIRIES: Please contact your OCSE Regional Office or send an e-mail to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Office of Child Support Enforcement
cc: Tribal IV-D Directors