< Back to Search

Alberta Correspondence and Payment Processing Information

Published: July 26, 2013
Information About:
State/Local Child Support Agencies
Program Information/Contacts
Foreign Reciprocating Countries (FRC)

Correspondence:  State agencies should send all child support case correspondence to the Alberta Maintenance Enforcement Program: 

Maintenance Enforcement Program
7th Floor John E. Brownlee Building
10365 – 97 Street
P.O. Box 2404
Edmonton, AB T5J 3W7

Local: 780-422-5555
Toll Free: 780-310-0000 
Fax: 780-401-7575
Email: albertamep@gov.ab.ca
Website: http://www.albertamep.gov.ab.ca

Please note clients should always have their seven-digit MEP file number and PIN available when calling for information.


Payments: State agencies should send child support payments to the Alberta Maintenance Enforcement Program at the same address listed above.

Please note that all payments should be made payable to the Government of Alberta. Additionally, please remember to always include Alberta’s seven-digit case number and first and last name of the debtor/obligor on all payments and correspondence.

Source: Alberta Maintenance Enforcement Program Website; IRG