< Back to Search

Australia Correspondence and Payment Processing Information

Published: July 11, 2013
Information About:
State/Local Child Support Agencies
Program Information/Contacts
Foreign Reciprocating Countries (FRC)

Correspondence:  State agencies should send all child support case correspondence to the Australia Child Support Agency: 

Child Support
GPO Box 9815
Melbourne VIC 3001

Phone: +61-3-6216-0864
Fax: +61-3-6216-0899
Website: www.humanservices.gov.au
Email: childsupportoverseas@humanservices.gov.au

Payments: State agencies should send child support payments to the Australia Child Support Agency at the same address listed above.

Please note to always include Australia’s case number and first and last name of the debtor/obligor on all payments and correspondence.

Source: Australia Child Support Agency Website; IRG