Child Support Participation in Stand Down Events
Child Support Fact Sheet #12
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies, Other Private Partners, Community-Based Organizations (CBO)
- Family Services & Referrals, Military & Veterans
- Guides/Publications/Reports, Outreach/Brochures, Promising Practices
- Child Support Fact Sheet, Child Well-Being, Toolkit & Training
The Promoting Child Well-Being & Family Self-Sufficiency Fact Sheet Series discusses how and why the child support program provides innovative services to families across six interrelated areas to assure that parents have the tools and resources they need to support their children and be positively involved in raising them.
This fact sheet describes how the child support program's participation in veteran Stand Down events can help parents who have served our country manage their financial responsibilities to their children.
- Child Support Participation in Stand Down Events (319.87 KB)