Cost Allocation Methodologies (CAM) Toolkit
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies
- Funding, Federal Financial Participation (FFP), State Systems, Cost Allocation
This Cost Allocation Methodology (CAM) Toolkit is made available to Federal, State, and local agencies through a collaboration between the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Administration for Children and Families (ACF), Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE); the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Food and Nutrition Service (FNS); and representatives from States of Kansas and Texas.
The CAM Toolkit's purpose is to model a simple, consistent, and objective cost allocation methodology to:
(1) Help States determine equitable distributions of software development costs to Federal and State benefiting programs over the system development lifecycle.
(2) Help expedite the Federal approval process for State Cost Allocation Plans.
- Complex Data Examples for the Cost Allocation Methodologies Toolkit.xls (727 KB)
- Cost Allocation Methodologies Toolkit.xls (598.5 KB)
- Help files for the CAM Toolkit.ZIP (3.56 MB)
- Simple Data Examples for the Cost Allocation Methodologies Toolkit.xls (644.5 KB)
- Simple Weighted Data Examples for the Cost Allocation Methodologies Toolkit.xls (749 KB)
- User Guide for the Cost Allocation Methodologies.pdf (1.33 MB)
- User Handbook for the CAM Toolkit.pdf (482.5 KB)